Powered By Blogger
From craving is born grief, from craving is born fear. For one freed from craving, there's no grief - so how fear? ~Buddha

Friday, June 4, 2010

Food, Inc.


I watched Food, Inc. last night -- I may never eat again.
If you haven't seen this film, you should. It will sadden, disgust, and infuriate you. I cried for the chickens... the food industry keeps them in the dark, they can't move around because they grow fat faster than their legs and joints can keep up, and they aren't at all humane in the slaughtering process. I could never be a vegetarian because I don't think it's healthy, but after watching this film I seriously considered it. The beef and pork industry is just as bad. Even the brands I thought were healthy are now owned by the big companies. For example, Kashi is now a fancy way of saying Kellogg's. Bottom line -- McDonald's is the devil. If I ever eat there again, you can punch me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment