Powered By Blogger
From craving is born grief, from craving is born fear. For one freed from craving, there's no grief - so how fear? ~Buddha

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brain Food



I bought a new book a few days ago called "Change Your Brain Change Your Body" by Dr. Amen. Since then I have become obsessed with fish oil and antioxidants. As proof that this book has really changed my life, I visited Yvonne's Natural Market today and spent a ridiculous amount of money. I am not a healthy eater... never have been. In fact, when I was a child I would vomit if made to eat vegetables (or anything slightly healthier than Bagel Bites and Hot Pockets). Anyway, I am going to conduct an experiment on myself by following Dr. Amen's brain diet for 6 months. Stay tuned....

Here's a link to Dr. Amen's top 50 brain foods:
http://www.amenclinics.com/cybcyb/foods-recipes/50-best-brain-foods/

No comments:

Post a Comment