Powered By Blogger
From craving is born grief, from craving is born fear. For one freed from craving, there's no grief - so how fear? ~Buddha

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vodka and Vegetables


Everyone knows I hate vegetables (except corn). Everyone also knows I love vodka. Now, I have a solution! Green smoothies made of fruit juice and an assortment of veggies I would NEVER eat (like broccoli, spinach, blue-green algae, barley grass, artichokes, etc.) mixed with vodka! It's really not a bad drink as long as you don't look at it while you're guzzling it down your throat. For the record, Dr. Amen does not recommend alcohol as part of the brain diet, but hey, nobody's perfect. I like to think the vegetable juice cancels out any negative effects of god's most brilliant creation -- absolut!

No comments:

Post a Comment